“What I learned from MB was invaluable. She has given me the tools I need to work in QB and the confidence to go further.”
Our goal is to help you get your QuickBooks file running so that the input is as simple/easy as possible yet still give you the reports you need to manage your business effectively. We don’t want your accounting system to take you hostage!
- MB is a CPA with a MS in Taxation
- She is a member of the AICPA and the Connecticut Society of CPA’s
- She holds a CITP designation. A Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) is a CPA credentialed as a technology professional and recognized for his or her unique ability to bridge the gaps between business and technology. This is a unique credential, unlike other certifications that recognize only a narrow scope of skills.
- She has been an Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor since the inception of the programs both for QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online.
- She is a charter member of the Intuit Trainer/Writer Network (TWN). This group was handpicked by Intuit for their presentation skills and knowledge of QuickBooks. This is the group that writes/records the certifications and presents webinars, live training and goes to conferences. MB has the honor of participating in all of the above! Take a look at http://quickbookstrainingevents.com/ to see what training Intuit is offering. MB has been with this group since it’s inception in 2003.
- She has been using QuickBooks since the DOS version and QuickBooks Online since it’s inception in 2001
- MB loves working with small businesses!
- MB has been teaching QuickBooks seminars nationally since 1999
- MB and Caren Schwartz founded and co-lead the Greater Fairfield County Woodard Group that has local meetings once a month in Shelton, CT. If you are a QuickBooks ProAdvisor or a wannabe QuickBooks ProAdvisor, you’re welcome to join us.
Sue is a Quickbooks Certified Proadvisor with thirty years of accounting experience. Twenty of those years have been spent helping small businesses keep their books organized mostly by using Quickbooks. Various accounting positions from accounting clerk to chief financial manager have resulted in a working knowledge of AR/AP, payroll, JE preparation, general ledger analysis, tax preparation and sales tax reporting resulting in an understanding of the whole financial picture. An extremely detail-oriented and organized worker that enjoys a team atmosphere helps facilitate a great working environment for helping small businesses organize their financial records. Sue became QuickBooks Advanced Certified in 2009.
I am a Certified ProAdvisor for QuickBooks Online. I have been helping people and small businesses keep on top of their reconciliations and analyze accounts part-time for the past 4 years, but in truth I’ve been working in my mom’s office in some capacity since I was a child. (In similar news I am also an excellent paper shredder!) I love letting people focus on the parts of their small businesses that they are passionate about by taking some of the bookkeeping work off their plate. As someone with a math degree, there is no better feeling than when the numbers all balance out at the end of the day.