“What I learned from MB was invaluable. She has given me the tools I need to work in QB and the confidence to go further.”
Our goal is to help you get your QuickBooks file running so that the input is as simple/easy as possible yet still give you the reports you need to manage your business effectively. We don’t want your accounting system to take you hostage!
- MB is a CPA with a MS in Taxation
- She is a member of the AICPA and the Connecticut Society of CPA’s
- She holds a CITP designation. A Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP) is a CPA credentialed as a technology professional and recognized for his or her unique ability to bridge the gaps between business and technology. This is a unique credential, unlike other certifications that recognize only a narrow scope of skills.
- She has been an Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor since the inception of the programs both for QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online.
- She is a charter member of the Intuit Trainer/Writer Network (TWN). This group was handpicked by Intuit for their presentation skills and knowledge of QuickBooks. This is the group that writes/records the certifications and presents webinars, live training and goes to conferences. MB has the honor of participating in all of the above! Take a look at http://quickbookstrainingevents.com/ to see what training Intuit is offering. MB has been with this group since it’s inception in 2003.
- She has been using QuickBooks since the DOS version and QuickBooks Online since it’s inception in 2001
- MB loves working with small businesses!
- MB has been teaching QuickBooks seminars nationally since 1999
- MB and Caren Schwartz founded and co-lead the Greater Fairfield County Woodard Group that has local meetings once a month in Shelton, CT. If you are a QuickBooks ProAdvisor or a wannabe QuickBooks ProAdvisor, you’re welcome to join us.
I am a Certified ProAdvisor for QuickBooks Online. I have been helping people and small businesses keep on top of their reconciliations and analyze accounts part-time for the past 4 years, but in truth I’ve been working in my mom’s office in some capacity since I was a child. (In similar news I am also an excellent paper shredder!) I love letting people focus on the parts of their small businesses that they are passionate about by taking some of the bookkeeping work off their plate. As someone with a math degree, there is no better feeling than when the numbers all balance out at the end of the day.