According to Chicago Now‘s article, QuickBooks Enjoys 80% Market Share with 29 Million Small Businesses But Keeps On Growing, QuickBooks is used by over 29 million small businesses and has 80% of the small business market that uses accounting software. QuickBooks does simplify the bookkeeping process but bookkeeping is complicated. We have found that however user friendly, some level of training and support is needed. Our experts are here to help you with your QuickBooks needs, regardless of your level of experience with the program.
- QuickBooks Pro
- QuickBooks Premier including industry specific solutions
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions including industry specific solutions
- QuickBooks Online Edition – all levels
We Also Support:
- QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop
- QuickBooks Point of Sale, Powered by Revel
- Intuit Payroll Services – including Basic, Enhanced and Assisted Payroll as well as the various Online Payroll optoins
- Integration with 3rd party software
QuickBooks Product/Version Selection – We will review your accounting needs and determine which version of QuickBooks is appropriate for your business
- Data File Set Up – We offer implementation services to ensure that your new system is successfully installed and implemented and provide you with the greatest return on your technology investment.
- Data File Clean Up – We know that despite best intentions, data files contain errors. We will review your chart of accounts as well as data entries and get your file cleaned up and teach you how to record correctly.
- Data File Analysis – We offer monthly or quarterly analysis services. As a new user, you may have questions and/or input information incorrectly. We analyze your file, answer your questions and write up notes so that you will learn how to use the program effectively. We recommend monthly analysis for new users and as your users become more experienced, we can reduce the frequency to quarterly analysis and eventually to semi-annual analyses.
- Payroll Set Up and Training – We will help you choose the appropriate payroll service and train you how to use it.
- One on One Training – We offer one on one training to answer questions and train you in the areas you need for your specific business.
- 3rd Party Integration – There are many 3rd party applications that can expand the power of QuickBooks to meet your financial needs. MB can research the correct solution and help implement it. Because she know QuickBooks and accounting, she knows what to look for with a 3rd party integration.
- Conversions – MB can help convert your current financial program to QuickBooks. If needed, she can contract with an IT person, or work with your IT team to pull out the necessary information and then she can import if into a new QuickBooks file.
- Bank Reconciliation and minor bookkeeping – MB’s team includes a bookkeeper that can complete your bank and credit card reconciliations if you are using either QuickBooks Online, or QuickBooks Desktop on an Intuit Authorized Hosting Service.